We thank you for choosing to visit us. We want your experience on our website to be the best possible.
To access our services, you declare that you are of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to use our services, in accordance with national law.
In compliance with the Act 34/2002, from July 11, on Services of the Information Society and E-commerce, the identifying data of the owner of the Web Portal you are navigating in are the following:
THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U.Center code 35007091
Ctra. de Los Hoyos, Km 1.7, Tafira Alta, 35017, Las Palmas de G.C.For any questions or queries, you can contact us through Tel: 928 43 00 23 or e-mail: email@example.com. Access to the Web implies the express acceptance of the User to these General Conditions of Use, which may be totally or partially modified or replaced by others, by their owner and at any time without prior notice. We recommend that you access these conditions from time to time to check their possible modifications, which will be published in the same section.
General Conditions of Use.
General Obligations of the User.
The User, by accepting these General Conditions of Use, expressly agrees to:
- Not carry out any action designed to harm, block, damage, disable, overload, temporarily or permanently, the functionalities, tools, contents and/or the infrastructure of the website, in such a way that it prevents its normal use.
- Safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the access codes associated with your User name, being responsible for the use of said personal and non-transferable access codes by third parties.
- Do not introduce or make insulting or slanderous content, both from other Users and from third-party companies outside of THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U.
- Not to use any of the materials and information contained in this Website for illegal purposes and/or expressly prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, are established for certain applications and/or utilities. and that are contrary to the rights and interests of THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U., its users and/or third parties.
- Do not offer or distribute products and services, or make unsolicited advertising or commercial communications to other Users and visitors of THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U.
The User will be liable for all damages of any nature that THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U. or any third party may suffer as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by virtue of these “General Conditions of Use” or the law in relation to the access and/or use of the page.
Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The website, the pages it includes and the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, of which it is the owner or of which third parties authorize the owner to use it, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, are protected by intellectual and/or industrial property rights, of which THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U. is the owner or holds authorization for its use and public communication of the legitimate owners thereof.
The User undertakes to use the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U. authorizes the User to view the information contained on this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple download and storage activity in their computer systems), as long as the elements are intended solely for personal use. In no case will this mean an authorization or license on the property rights of THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U. or the legitimate owners thereof.
The User is not authorized to proceed with the distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the information contained in this Website in any way and whatever its purpose.
The connections and links to third-party websites or web pages have been established solely as a utility for the User. THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U. is not, in any case, responsible for them or their content.
THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U. does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside it or from any other mention of contents external to this site. Such links or mentions are exclusively for informational purposes and, in no case, do they imply support, approval, commercialization or any relationship between THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U. and the people or entities that author and/or manage such content or the owners of the sites where they are located.
To make links to the Web page, the express written authorization of the portal owners will be required.
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or by any other cause beyond the control of THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- Improper or inappropriate use of the website of THE AMERICAN SCHOOL LAS PALMAS – PROYECTO EDUCATIVO LAS PALMAS, S.L.U.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions.
Personal Data Protection.
This Legal Notice and its terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish Legislation. The user, by the mere fact of accessing the website or obtaining the status of registered user, irrevocably grants his consent that the competent Courts by default may hear any legal action derived from or related to these conditions, or with your use of this Site or the navigation carried out by it.
If any clause or section of these General Conditions, which is not of an essential nature for its existence, is declared null or inapplicable, the validity of the remaining clauses will not be affected.